Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DO NOT what?!?

JUNE 13, 2010------- Our soon-to-be 6 year-old personal computer got busted again(Dec 2005-June 2011).  I do not know the exact reason why it broke down because it still worked on a Sunday night. It was turned off properly the last time.  The following day I opened the CPU case and had a quick troubleshooting thing. But it my technician stuff thingy didn't worked out.

I was not that upset. 

Not like the first time it broke.

Maybe I was immuned.  Or I am getting used to it. 

Or maybe it is just GRACE UNDER PRESSURE.

Enough of that lil history.  Here is the real score:


We are now using a single laptop at home. And to protect the oh so sensitive nature of this laptop, I made this simple wallpaper.


But before I made this wallpaper. I downloaded utorrent, installed it on the laptop and downloaded 4 movies.  

1.  Diary of a Whimpy Kid Rodrick Rules.


2.  From Prada to Nada


3.  Gnomeo and Juliet


4.  I am Number 4


I can download movies secretly without my siblings knowing it. (That I am not following the rule)

utorrent will start downloading files right after I/they opened the laptop. I just hope they won't read this blog though.. 

evil smile.


And another thought, when you are addicted to something, you will do everything to get it. Even risk everything. (I know torrents are kinda risky, and for the love of movies, -FREE MOVIES-, I'll take the risk)




this is how our desktop looks like.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment