Friday, June 03, 2011

FULL PLEASURE


JUNE 2, 2011 THURSDAY, KALIBO, AKLAN. --------- It was our first practice game with the kids from Pastrana Park.  We only bought high school kids to observe and play with us.  We had drills and full warm up. It was very effective, I did not have body pain the next day. 

A picture of an afternoon in football field.
During the game, I looked up in the sky and saw a very nice cloud formation.   I wish I was able to capture it but we were on the middle of the game. They say no sky/cloud formation is the same, always different.



I did not finish the game because I was invited in an event however it was cancelled.  So, I went to Pastrana Park and ate fried noodles and siomai instead.  It was such a pleasure eating fried noodles with my favorite sauces: sweet chili, korean beef, teriyaki, oyster, and peanut.  It is like a cheap mongolian bowl.

Sunset going to Pastrana Park(near FUS MERCHANDISE)

Sunset at Kalibo(taken in THUMBELINA)


Dusk at Pastrana Park, Kalibo, Aklan

The photos above added pleasure to me.  Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment